Surveillance video that was recorded last month in a Thousand Oaks, California, home shows a Dell laptop catch fire, KNBC reported . The family claimed it happened four times. Devon Johnson told KNBC that he plugged it in to charge and a few hours later, smoke poured from the side of the laptop before the fire was seen. It burned a hole in the sofa and destroyed the computer. After Devon put out the flames, his friend unplugged it and put it on a table. It caught fire again. Devon blew out the flames, and after another three minutes, flames were seen again. That time the teens used a fire extinguisher to put it out. As he got closer, flames shot out again, almost hurting Devon. Officials said the cause of the fire was due to the laptop's lithium-ion battery, the same that dog costumes have caused fires in hoverboards, Samsung Galaxy smartphones and other laptops. Dell recalled 4.1 million laptop batteries in 2006 because of a risk of fire. Hewlett Packard recalled 101,000 batteries last week.
Com , Offering High-quality, Eco-friendly Dog Beds, Toys And Sweaters Made From Recycled Materials, And Pickofthelitterblog.